Pet Food Bank
Pet-loving families are in need! Your donated bag of dry cat or dog food, canned cat food and cat litter helps neighbors who are struggling to care for their four-legged friends.
PAWS’ Pet Food Bank program provides cat food and dog food to the six food banks on Bainbridge Island and North Kitsap. These food banks distribute the pet food in the same way they distribute food to help hungry families – mostly through families visiting the food banks.
Food donations to the program can be made by dropping off full or partial bags (or cans) of non-expired food at these locations:
- Paws & Fins Pet Store, 1050 Hildebrand Ln NE, Suite 104, Bainbridge Island
- Country Pet Shoppe (attn: Stephanie), 11132 NE 2nd St, Kingston
- Poulsbo Marina Vet Clinic, 19570 10th Ave NE, Poulsbo
Please call 206-842-2451 x3 or email email@example.com and we will schedule a time for you to drop off donations at one of our centers.
- PAWS at Pleasant Beach, 4688 Lynwood Center Rd, Bainbridge Island
- PAWS Kingston Animal Welfare Center, 26569 Lindvog Rd, Kingston
If you need assistance with food for your pets, please visit:
- North Kitsap Fishline – 19705 Viking Ave NW, Poulsbo
- ShareNet – 26061 United Rd. NE, Kingston
- Central Kitsap Food Bank – 3537 NW Anderson Hill Rd., Silverdale
- Helpline House – 282 Knechtel Way NE, Bainbridge Island
- Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribal Center – 31912 Little Boston Rd NE, Kingston
- Kingston Food Bank – 21621 Illinois Ave NE, Kingston